GO FASTER • ROW BETTER • TRAIN SMARTER
written by an 8-time National Team member and 2012 Olympian
Whether your goal is to pull the fastest 2k or 6k of your life or simply stay in shape over winter break, my training plans are your blueprints.
After fifteen years of competing on the erg and eight years racing for Team USA, I got training down to a science. The result? A tried-and- true training plan to get you in the best shape of your life.
Ready for a faster 6k? This plan features
8 weeks of daily erg and cross-training workouts plus bonus guides about how to train like an Olympian
Want to pull a 2k PR? This is the plan for you.
12 weeks of daily erg and cross-training workouts plus bonus guides about how to train like an Olympian
Please note: these are for personal use only.
Each training plan arrives in your inbox as an easy-to-follow PDF, including:
- One workout per day, with warm-up, work, distance/time/rate, pacing information, rest period, and cool-down
- Three bonus guides filled with Olympian pro tips, including how to set a 2k/6k goal, what strategies to use, exactly how to pace a 2k/6k, and much more
- Fully periodized plan with steady state, threshold, and race pace workouts
- Adaptable to rowers of all ability levels
- A daily stretching and rolling routine