Hop on this day-by-day Training Plan, adapted specifically for everyday athletes to get a faster on the rowing machine in 8 weeks. All you have to do is the assigned workout for each day of the week, which alternates between intervals, steady state, and rest. It’s a fully periodized blueprint to your success. The plan is based on the 2,000 meter rowing machine (erg) test, a standard distance for athletes in the sport. Similar to running a mile, it’s a great marker of fitness and long term health.
This plan is ideal for:
- Athletes interested in or signed up for an indoor rowing race in 2018
- People with some familiarity with the rowing machine who want to take their fitness to the next level
- People looking for direction in their fitness routine
- CrossFit athletes looking for strategies and specific training to improve their times
- Masters Rowers who want a fresh look at the 2k and new ways to approach it
Also included: 5 Steps to Train Like an Olympian and 3 Keys to Race Like an Olympian, with information on goal setting, pacing, mental game plan, damper setting, and what I suggest for stroke rate. A full SIX pages of content on top of the day-by-day 8-week training plan.
“If you’re chasing a new PR or getting ready for your next race, I highly recommend Kristin’s training plan. Training with Kristin improved both my rowing fitness and confidence. Her success as a US National Team rower and Olympian means she knows the best workouts and how to peak for race day. Kristin’s plan is appropriately challenging in order to up your rowing game; her approach is purposeful and positive in order to avoid burnout. I was ready to race!”
– Ann H, Oakland, California
BECOME YOUR FASTEST SELF. Downloadable upon purchase.
Please note: training plans are for individual use only.