In this day-by-day Training Plan, I’ve adapted the workouts I did when I was training for the Olympic Team and multiple National Teams for the everyday athlete. It’s specifically designed to get you fit, strong, and fast in 12 short weeks. All you have to do is the assigned workout for each day of the week, which alternates between intervals, steady state, and rest. It’s a fully periodized blueprint to your success.
The plan is based around the 2,000 meter rowing machine (erg) test, a standard distance for athletes in the sport. Similar to running a mile, it’s a great marker of fitness and long term health. This plan is ideal for:
- People with some familiarity with the rowing machine who want to take their fitness to the next level
- People looking for direction in their fitness routine
- CrossFit athletes looking for strategies and specific training to improve their times
- Masters Rowers who want a fresh look at the 2k and new ways to approach it
Also included: 5 Steps to Train Like an Olympian and 3 Keys to Race Like an Olympian, with information on goal setting, pacing, mental game plan, damper setting, and what I suggest for stroke rate. A full SIX pages of content on top of the day-by-day 12-week training plan.
“I’ve trained on Kristin’s workout plans for two years and in that time I’ve PR-ed on my erg tests, won Head of the Charles, and gained tons of confidence. The workouts are tough but finishing them makes the huge effort well worth it — no pain, no gain! Joining Team Kristin” was the smartest decision ever!”
– Cristina B, San Rafael, California
BECOME YOUR FITTEST SELF TODAY! PDF Plan is downloadable upon purchase.
Please note: training plans are for individual use only.