Pre-Strokes Conditioning Camp
July 23 – August 25, 2019
Learn from an Olympic Rower in a small group, end-of-summer camp for incoming + returning Strokes Varsity Girls.
Lay the Foundation for a Successful Season at Strokes!
- *OAKLAND STROKES WOMEN ONLY*
- Small group, maximum 12 girls
- Personalized attention from an Olympic Rower and Certified Personal Trainer
- Circuit style training: exercises using medicine balls, dumbbells, stability balls, TRX, battle rope, and other equipment designed to strengthen legs, core, and arms
- Erging and running incorporated throughout
- Guidance on what workouts to do on the days we don’t meet
- Master tips on nutrition, how to pull a 6k PR, and how to ace the run test
- July 23 – August 25, nine sessions total
- Session Dates:
- Tuesday July 23, 10-11 am
- Thursday July 25, 10-11 am
- Tuesday July 30, 10-11 am
- Thursday August 1, 10-11 am
- Tuesday August 6, 10-11 am
- Thursday August 15, 4-5 pm
- Sunday August 18, 4-5 pm
- Thursday August 22, 4-5 pm
- Sunday August 25, 4-5 pm
- Sessions will be held in Alameda at The Training Station, an expansive private training studio (address: 1726 Clement Avenue, Alameda, CA)
“Working with Kristin was absolutely worth it! Practicing with a group of other rowers and preparing for the season definitely got me back into the competitive mindset for the season! I was able to train with her as well as utilize her training plan at home. I am definitely leaving the camp feeling prepared for this season physically, nutrition-wise, and mentally!”Cecilia W.
“Kristin is an expert and with her experience as a rower, she’s easy to relate to and trust. She knows how to push you, hold you to a high standard, and help you achieve your goals.”Annika Crvarich
“This summer training camp has been especially helpful in my preparation for varsity. The workout plan was very important as it helped me figure out what workouts I need to do in order to be ready for my next season. Also I think that the 6k prep will be such a game changer on varsity. I would totally recommend doing this camp! It is so crucial in preparation for varsity. “Kira J.
Questions? Email me: email@example.com
Kristin is one of the most decorated lightweight rowers in U.S. history. She competed at the 2012 Olympic Games and has won six international medals. Before her eight years on the National Team, Kristin rowed at CRI in Boston and at the University of Wisconsin, winning two National Championships.